Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CARBON MATRIX IS STARTING TO SHOOT WELL

I went up to the club yesterday and shot 350 at 70mtrs (118-115-117) but the bow still did not feel quite right, so I have been playing around today with the draw length slowly getting it feeling comfortable. Today toward the end felt great and the grouping really tightened up. Even though there was a slight right to left breeze, I still manage to shoot 178 out of 180 for the last 3 ends... 60-59-59. The two 9's were both only just out of the 10 to the left hand side and ten of the sixteen 10's were X's.
The bow is very quiet, possibly the quietest bow I have ever shot.... I have made some adjustments with the cables to help with the holding weight (will go into that later on) and with the keel attached, this bow feels great.... still work to do though but I am feeling very positive with this set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment