Wednesday, February 3, 2010

#2 Comm Games Squad Camp

Camp #2 was held once again at the AIS in Canberra, I arrived there just before lunch on the friday... settled in, had lunch and then we all started on the camp schedule of shooting and seminars to better prepare ourselves for the big event.
The seminars covered topics such as time management, skill training and sports psychology... and its all secret squirrel stuff so don't ask.

The shooting side of things was to give us all practice at the new set system for the elimination rounds... so now instead of shooting 12 and higher score goes through, we now shoot 6 arrow set and the winner of best of 3 sets goes into the next round... very interesting and I enjoyed it a lot. We all shot 1 match against everyone, just practice, nothing to do with team selection at this point. Even though I lost 3 matches, I was very happy with my shooting at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment